Affiliates
Multiplay

Planet Minecraft

Bacom firing Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bacom firing Everyone

Post  adaptlegacy on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:56 pm

THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERY OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you


Last edited by adaptlegacy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

adaptlegacy

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  Freddy926 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 am

adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERYONE OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you

I AGREE WITH YOU ADAPT I'VE BEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE I FIRST GOT MINECRAFT IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR, IVE WORKED MY WAY UP TO CO-OWNER THEN BOOM! BACOM STABS US IN THE F**KING BACK AND SAYS UR ALL FIRED AND NOW BLAMING US FOR NOT HELPING! AND BACOM IF YOU SEE THIS I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! THE REASON I WASNT ON AIM IS BEACAUSE MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SKYPE INCLUDING YOU! BUT NOW YOU SAY U DONT USE SKYPE

-Freddy926 A VERY ANGRY PERSON ATM! (TYVM BACOM!) Mad
EDIT: I HAVE MOVED THIS TOPIC TO THE BACONCRAFT SERVER DISCUSSION SO MAYBE A FEW MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS


Last edited by Freddy926 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I FELT LIKE IT)

Freddy926

Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  Freddy926 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:14 am

Bacom, I will take all of this back on one condition, i be returned to co-owner, but watch out, a lot of the staff you fired have invited friends to the server whom can be easily persuaded to vote down and bad comment on planet minecraft!

-Freddy926 FROM 1/2 HOUR AHEAD IN TIME
Note: This post was directed to bacom

Freddy926

Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  AussieBacom on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 pm

adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERY OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you
One reason why you in particular are not staff.

Freddy926 wrote:
adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERYONE OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you

I AGREE WITH YOU ADAPT I'VE BEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE I FIRST GOT MINECRAFT IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR, IVE WORKED MY WAY UP TO CO-OWNER THEN BOOM! BACOM STABS US IN THE F**KING BACK AND SAYS UR ALL FIRED AND NOW BLAMING US FOR NOT HELPING! AND BACOM IF YOU SEE THIS I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! THE REASON I WASNT ON AIM IS BEACAUSE MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SKYPE INCLUDING YOU! BUT NOW YOU SAY U DONT USE SKYPE

-Freddy926 A VERY ANGRY PERSON ATM! (TYVM BACOM!) Mad
EDIT: I HAVE MOVED THIS TOPIC TO THE BACONCRAFT SERVER DISCUSSION SO MAYBE A FEW MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS
We gave you co owner same for zurka in an effort for help, then u decided to take a 2 week break and the server crashed to where it is now. Btw, i designed a whole website for launch so don't say that i do nothing at all.

Freddy926 wrote:Bacom, I will take all of this back on one condition, i be returned to co-owner, but watch out, a lot of the staff you fired have invited friends to the server whom can be easily persuaded to vote down and bad comment on planet minecraft!

-Freddy926 FROM 1/2 HOUR AHEAD IN TIME
Note: This post was directed to bacom
I do not need you to take it back, you aren't staff nor do i care if you are co-owner, read below for why. ontop ur threat about people -ing the server trololol u cant negative rep anymore.

^ All of the above is complete horse shit, on top if you 2 want to think it like that. Go get a new server.



I do not blame you all for the crappy turnout, I blame society.

I have had so much trouble with this server when i had about 10 staff, i was always constantly monitoring people non-stop and never got to play the game, in so im hiring new staff.

Things that all staff have been removed for:
Most people on staff have spawned and given to others.
ALL Staff have fucked up to much, don't say you didn't as everyone has.
People saying they will be active when and where for what reason doing what for no real reason and cluttering up the server. "Eg coming on making a town and leaving unfinished things behind" - NOT good for server image.
People getting away far to much.
Staff being nobs to eachother.
And just plain annoying the crap out of my life, i like to have piece and quiet - THATS WHY I HAVE STAFF!

If you think this is unfair/hoarse shit, don't come crying to me, blame all the other staff because im not changing my mind at all.
avatar
AussieBacom
Founder

Posts : 38
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21

View user profile http://www.baconcraft.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  adaptlegacy on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

Freddy926 wrote:Bacom, I will take all of this back on one condition, i be returned to co-owner, but watch out, a lot of the staff you fired have invited friends to the server whom can be easily persuaded to vote down and bad comment on planet minecraft!

-Freddy926 FROM 1/2 HOUR AHEAD IN TIME
Note: This post was directed to bacom

Freddy dont take it back. If u do u might as well suck his dick.

adaptlegacy

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  trossi96 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

AussieBacom wrote:
adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERY OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you
One reason why you in particular are not staff.

Freddy926 wrote:
adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERYONE OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you

I AGREE WITH YOU ADAPT I'VE BEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE I FIRST GOT MINECRAFT IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR, IVE WORKED MY WAY UP TO CO-OWNER THEN BOOM! BACOM STABS US IN THE F**KING BACK AND SAYS UR ALL FIRED AND NOW BLAMING US FOR NOT HELPING! AND BACOM IF YOU SEE THIS I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! THE REASON I WASNT ON AIM IS BEACAUSE MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SKYPE INCLUDING YOU! BUT NOW YOU SAY U DONT USE SKYPE

-Freddy926 A VERY ANGRY PERSON ATM! (TYVM BACOM!) Mad
EDIT: I HAVE MOVED THIS TOPIC TO THE BACONCRAFT SERVER DISCUSSION SO MAYBE A FEW MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS
We gave you co owner same for zurka in an effort for help, then u decided to take a 2 week break and the server crashed to where it is now. Btw, i designed a whole website for launch so don't say that i do nothing at all.

Freddy926 wrote:Bacom, I will take all of this back on one condition, i be returned to co-owner, but watch out, a lot of the staff you fired have invited friends to the server whom can be easily persuaded to vote down and bad comment on planet minecraft!

-Freddy926 FROM 1/2 HOUR AHEAD IN TIME
Note: This post was directed to bacom
I do not need you to take it back, you aren't staff nor do i care if you are co-owner, read below for why. ontop ur threat about people -ing the server trololol u cant negative rep anymore.

^ All of the above is complete horse shit, on top if you 2 want to think it like that. Go get a new server.



I do not blame you all for the crappy turnout, I blame society.

I have had so much trouble with this server when i had about 10 staff, i was always constantly monitoring people non-stop and never got to play the game, in so im hiring new staff.

Things that all staff have been removed for:
Most people on staff have spawned and given to others.
ALL Staff have fucked up to much, don't say you didn't as everyone has.
People saying they will be active when and where for what reason doing what for no real reason and cluttering up the server. "Eg coming on making a town and leaving unfinished things behind" - NOT good for server image.
People getting away far to much.
Staff being nobs to eachother.
And just plain annoying the crap out of my life, i like to have piece and quiet - THATS WHY I HAVE STAFF!

If you think this is unfair/hoarse shit, don't come crying to me, blame all the other staff because im not changing my mind at all.


bacom the reason that i stop playing was becous you restartid the map every week ppl have made a REALY nice pixelart and you just resartid the map..... now i have my own server that adapt is admin the server is realy nice and is 2 mons old and NEWER a map resart
avatar
trossi96

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 21
Location : Akranes, Iceland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/trossios and http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  AussieBacom on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:46 pm

trossi96 wrote:
AussieBacom wrote:
adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERY OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you
One reason why you in particular are not staff.

Freddy926 wrote:
adaptlegacy wrote:THIS IS BULLSHIT! DONT BLAME STAFF FOR THE CRAPPY TURNOUT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT U WIPE THE MAP EVERYONE OTHER WEEK AND CHANGE IT TO 64572347 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SERVERS! THATS THE REASON EVERYONE LEFT! How about stop putting everything on other people and take some of the blame for yourself.

-Adapt I love you

I AGREE WITH YOU ADAPT I'VE BEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE I FIRST GOT MINECRAFT IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR, IVE WORKED MY WAY UP TO CO-OWNER THEN BOOM! BACOM STABS US IN THE F**KING BACK AND SAYS UR ALL FIRED AND NOW BLAMING US FOR NOT HELPING! AND BACOM IF YOU SEE THIS I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! THE REASON I WASNT ON AIM IS BEACAUSE MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SKYPE INCLUDING YOU! BUT NOW YOU SAY U DONT USE SKYPE

-Freddy926 A VERY ANGRY PERSON ATM! (TYVM BACOM!) Mad
EDIT: I HAVE MOVED THIS TOPIC TO THE BACONCRAFT SERVER DISCUSSION SO MAYBE A FEW MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS
We gave you co owner same for zurka in an effort for help, then u decided to take a 2 week break and the server crashed to where it is now. Btw, i designed a whole website for launch so don't say that i do nothing at all.

Freddy926 wrote:Bacom, I will take all of this back on one condition, i be returned to co-owner, but watch out, a lot of the staff you fired have invited friends to the server whom can be easily persuaded to vote down and bad comment on planet minecraft!

-Freddy926 FROM 1/2 HOUR AHEAD IN TIME
Note: This post was directed to bacom
I do not need you to take it back, you aren't staff nor do i care if you are co-owner, read below for why. ontop ur threat about people -ing the server trololol u cant negative rep anymore.

^ All of the above is complete horse shit, on top if you 2 want to think it like that. Go get a new server.



I do not blame you all for the crappy turnout, I blame society.

I have had so much trouble with this server when i had about 10 staff, i was always constantly monitoring people non-stop and never got to play the game, in so im hiring new staff.

Things that all staff have been removed for:
Most people on staff have spawned and given to others.
ALL Staff have fucked up to much, don't say you didn't as everyone has.
People saying they will be active when and where for what reason doing what for no real reason and cluttering up the server. "Eg coming on making a town and leaving unfinished things behind" - NOT good for server image.
People getting away far to much.
Staff being nobs to eachother.
And just plain annoying the crap out of my life, i like to have piece and quiet - THATS WHY I HAVE STAFF!

If you think this is unfair/hoarse shit, don't come crying to me, blame all the other staff because im not changing my mind at all.


bacom the reason that i stop playing was becous you restartid the map every week ppl have made a REALY nice pixelart and you just resartid the map..... now i have my own server that adapt is admin the server is realy nice and is 2 mons old and NEWER a map resart
since i fired u all i haven't reset map, if that answers that
avatar
AussieBacom
Founder

Posts : 38
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21

View user profile http://www.baconcraft.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacom firing Everyone

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum